Posts Tagged ‘Lose Stomach Fat’
Lose Stomach Fat
Very few of us are actually satisfied with our weight or size. It’s not that we are not beautiful; it’s just that we have a low opinion of ourselves. But it is a fact that most of us have a problem with stomach fat. Here you get to find out some real – life tips on how to lose stomach fat.
* Skipping breakfast is perhaps the worst thing you can do for your stomach fat. When you don’t eat breakfast, you starve yourself for more than 12 hours, which is not good either for your metabolism or energy levels. Even a glass of milk is better than no breakfast.
* Exercise is something you just can’t ignore if you have stomach fat you are ashamed about. Doing sit up’s, crunches, back – bend exercises and yoga are great ideas for a stomach workout. Prepare a weekly workout regime and stick to it.
* Drink as much water as you can. At least 10-12 glasses of water will keep your body hydrated, which will boost up your metabolism, which again will help you lose your stomach fat.
* Eat a reduced – calorie meal with less protein and fat and more fiber. Cut off on alcohol, sweets, chocolates, ice-creams most of the time.
* Avoid stress. Relax after a hard day’s work with music, a book or television.
* Keep a food and workout diary where you will measure your progress day by day. It will help you stay motivated.
How To Lose Stomach Fat?
Have you been looking for ways to lose stomach fat but failed to find a reliable one? If the answer is yes, this article will be an eye-opener. Here you will get to know about the best ways to lose stomach fat, both by diet and exercise.
* Most people can’t get rid of stomach fat because of leading a sedentary lifestyle year after year. Even doing simple physical tasks will cut your losses.
* Crash dieting never works if you want to lose stomach fat. This is because crash dieting causes loss of fluids leading to temporary weight loss, all of which you gain back the day you start eating like a normal person.
* The best diet to lose stomach fat is a reduced-calorie one. Eat lots of fresh green vegetables and seasonal fruits, wholegrain cereals and breads and poultry. Stay away from red meat, butter, white bread, white rice, alcohol, tea and coffee as much as you can.
* Make exercise a part of your everyday routine. Apart from a rigorous exercise program such as swimming, cycling or playing a sport, try inculcating physical activity in your life. Get off the bus two stops away from your home and walk the rest of the way. Ditch the elevator for the stairs. Do crunches and sit-ups whenever you can, especially after getting out of bed in the morning.
With a bit of effort and planning, it is definitely possible for you to win the battle against the bulge!