Posts Tagged ‘losing weight at home’
How To Lose Weight At Home
Tired of spending hours at the local gym tying to lose weight? Well, there are ways in which you can lose weight at home. How? Find out by reading on!
* Whatever you do, do not skip any meals, especially not breakfast. Skipping meals will make your body think that it is starving and have it store up all fats. This will make it difficult to lose weight. Eat regular meals.
* Adopt a healthy reduced- calorie meal plan where you eat less than what your body needs to perform daily physical functions but enough for it to maintain an equilibrium.
* If you are used to eat 3 large meals a day, break it up into 5 or 6 small meals. Every meal should have a share of proteins, carbs and fats.
* Eat at least 5 to 6 servings of fresh fruits and veggies every day. This will fill up your body with fiber, which will make it feel fuller longer and keep you away from snacking.
* Eat as much wholesome fresh foods as you can. Avoid canned and processed foods.
* For snacking options, choose from nuts, freshly cut veggies with your favorite dips, slices of fruits, low- fat yogurt or a cup of skimmed milk with a teaspoon of honey. TV snacking is a strict no- no.
* Control your portion sizes. Eat from a small dark- colored plate.
* Exercise for at least 30- 40 minutes 5 days a week. Cycling, jogging, brisk walking or swimming- choose whatever you enjoy doing.