Posts Tagged ‘low-fat yogurt’
Healthy Diet Foods
There are many fad diets going around on the web to help people lose weight and most of them are quite effective. But the food you need to eat on these diets may not be as healthy as you want them to be. If you are trying to lose weight, why not eat low-calorie meals with healthy diet foods instead of starving yourself? Here are a few healthy diet foods you can try.
* Seasonal Vegetables: They are rich in nutrients and full of essential vitamins that not only aid in weight loss, but make the body fit as well.
* Whole Wheat Pasta and Bread: These are healthy diet foods since they are made of whole grains. They are rich in fiber and tend to make you feel full longer.
* Fish: Fish is great diet food that has lots of good Omega- 3 acids. Just make sure that you don’t fry yours in a whole lot of butter! Try baking or grilling for a tasty, yet healthy meal.
* Lean Meats: Chicken is a great option. Turkey is good as well. They have lots of fiber and very little fat. Chicken soup is delicious!
* Skimmed Milk and Low-Fat Yogurt: This will take care of the calcium requirements of your body and help you shed off excess fat.