Posts Tagged ‘negative calorie’
Negative Calorie Diet
A negative calorie diet is a great idea if you are planning to lose weight fast. To some it may just be a fad diet, to others it is another quick weight loss recipe. So how do you go about on a negative calorie diet? Here’s help.
* This diet is fit for people who are serious about a stringent diet plan that will help them lose weight. You have to understand that you have to make considerable changes in the way you eat and the amount of eat.
* Calories are the only thing that matters in weight loss. A negative calorie food will let you eat food that is low- calorie, which means that you can eat more than you can eat high-calorie foods.
* The thing with a negative calorie diet is that more energy will be required to digest it. So it means that you will be burning more calories just by going on it! Foods high in fiber are examples of negative calorie foods.
* A vegetarian diet is what you have to eat if you decide to go on this diet. Fruits and vegetables are going to be the source of the calories you take in. If’ vegetarian’ sounds yucky to you, this diet is not for you!
* You have to slowly reduce the quantity of meat and other high-calorie foods from your diet before going completely vegetarian.
* Watermelon, strawberries, grapefruit and apples in the “fruits” category and carrots, cauliflower, tomato and lettuce in the “vegetables” category are what you will be allowed on this diet.