Posts Tagged ‘physical health’
The Best Exercises To Lose Weight Permanently
Want to lose weight? You can’t go far without exercise. Incorrectly performed exercises can actually ruin your weight loss plan. Here are the best exercises for you to do.
* Sitting and watching TV or reading: That’s not a joke really, as you do burn calories even when you are sitting and doing nothing physically. In fact, it is going to burn you one to two calories per minute.
* Light housework: Housework such as washing up or cleaning also burn calories. The higher the work that is performed, the higher the calories burnt will be.
* Walking: This is a great exercise to lose weight. Starting to walk at a slow pace and keeping on increasing it will ensure that you lose the excess weight permanently.
* Light jogging: This burns quite a lot of calories and can in fact, help you lose a tremendous amount of weight. Also, this is an exercise that can be performed safely by middle- added people too.
* Running: This is an aerobic exercise that can make you burn about 7 calories a minute. That is huge if you consider that you will be running about 30 minutes everyday.
* Weight training or sprinting: These are the very intensive exercises you can perform if you want to lose weight permanently. But doing it is not recommended if you are not someone whose physical health is optimal.
The most important thing to remember if you want to lose weight permanently is being consistent.