Posts Tagged ‘weight loss program’
The Best Life Diet Plan
The Best Life Diet Plan is a plan that is meant to be carried on throughout your life. If you are someone who wants to lose weight and are looking for a diet plan that is not overly- restrictive and one which you can make a part of your lifestyle, this is perhaps an option.
* Phase 1: This phase will continue for a minimum of 4 weeks. After the dieter weighs himself at the start of the diet, he will be allowed 3 stipulated meals and at least 1 snack for the period. No alcohol is allowed and daily health supplements have to be taken. After 4 weeks, if it is found that the desired weight loss has taken place, the dieter has to move on to the next phase. If not, he will have to continue in this phase for a week or two.
* Phase 2: This is the phase when the dieter has to understand his emotions behind eating and find out what his problem foods are. He also has to remove 3 empty problem foods from his diet and exercise more intensively than in the first phase. This phase will continue for a minimum of 4 weeks.
* Phase 3: This is to be continued for life once the desired weight loss has been reached. In this phase, the dieter will have to improve the quality of food in his diet and increase exercise levels if possible. Removing unhealthy foods and adding more wholesome ones from the diet is also important.
Too Many Diets Around? Here’s Help!
With the huge number of diet plans doing the rounds on the internet right this moment and quite a few more coming in, it can be quite confusing for the average dieter to choose the right one. Here’s a little help in a few simple points.
* There are many weight loss programs available on the internet which offer structured meal plans and help. You have to pay a weekly fee for being on one of this. What’s more, these diets rely on pre- packaged foods which can be quite expensive in the long run. So even if such diets are effective, if you don’t want to spend money to lose weight, steer away from them!
* There are a lot of diets that will ask dieters to eat low- carb meals. Yes, low- carb diets do make you lose weight fast, but they are not really healthy if you continue for a long stretch of time. And even if you can have as much steak as you want on such a diet, you are going to hate that your coffee has no sugar in it!
* The best diet you can ever find is eating low- calorie meals (not too low though!) and regular exercise. This is one tip every doctor is going to give to lose excess weight. It may take some time to lose weight on such a diet, but the effects will be long- lasting and well worth it. Try it!
* Yes there are way too many Diets around and most you will never even find in the search engines because doing SEO for keywords like Diet is nowadays super tough! So keep in mind the diet programs ranking in the top 5 are not necessarily the best 5. It pays to read reviews on trusted sites like Lose.kg
The South Beach Diet
The South Beach Diet has become quite popular since 2003 when it was first published. It is a diet plan that one can keep to, as compared to crash diets. Here are a few points to note about the South Beach Diet.
* The diet has 3 phases. The first phase lasts 2 weeks and restricts the dieter from eating most carbohydrates, including most fruits, dairy products and sources of saturated fat. The second phase lasts as long as the dieter has lost all the weight he wants. The third phase is all about maintenance and has very few restrictions.
* The diet starts with quite a lot of restrictions in the first phase. Dieters are forbidden to eat fats and most types of carbohydrates. But in the next two phases, carbohydrates are progressively added as they start losing weight. Dieters are allowed a little amount of saturated fat in the last phase as well.
* This is a diet that encourages individual dieters to choose what they want to eat, especially in the last two phases. It does not have fixed meal plans that have to be kept to.
* It is actually quite easy to learn and get used to this diet. There are a list of foods to avoid and a list of foods to enjoy. When a dieter has choice, he is less likely to fall off the wagon and binge- eat.
* Overall, this diet is not over- restrictive and can be used successfully to lose excess weight.
How To Lose Weight In 2 Weeks
The most important thing you need to understand if you want to lose weight in 2 weeks is that food is not the enemy. Food is essential to your bodily functions and you can’t do without it. Don’t plan to lose 15 pounds in 2 weeks, as that will have you starving – which is not a good thing for the [physical and emotional well-being of your body. Have a more realistic goal. Here are tips to help you lose weight in 2 weeks.
1). Stop eating junk. If you want to do that, you have to stop buying them, right? Just stop shopping for chips, chocolates, ice creams and other junk food.
2). Totally stop drinking carbonated fizzy drinks. Buy mineral water instead.
3). Utilize your lunch hour to aid in your weight loss goal. Take a brisk walk for half of your lunch hour. Not only will it help you digest your lunch better, it will also make you feel more energized.
4). Exercise everyday if you want to lose weight in 2 weeks. At least 30- 40 minutes of doing something you like is good enough. You can spend time at the local gym, swim, cycle, jog or brisk walk- whatever suits you.
5). Eat 5 to 6 small meals everyday. Limit your portion sizes. Try to eat home- cooked, reduced- calorie meals everyday.
6). Drink 7-8 glasses of water everyday.
If you follow these tips for 2 weeks diligently, nothing can stop you from losing weight.
Weight Loss Programs
Anyone trying to lose weight knows it isn’t an easy process by any stretch of the imagination. If you struggle with your weight and can’t seem to lose it, you know how frustrating and depressing the battle can be. For that reason, weight loss programs are an excellent option for you. With a weight loss program you are given guidance and motivation as well as the support of others who, like you, are having trouble losing weight on their own. For some, losing weight is a mind set and they have no trouble shedding extra fat, but for most, that simply isn’t the case. Knowing you aren’t alone is a valuable tool. That said, knowing which weight loss program you should choose isn’t always easy. You need something that will work for you and one that you can afford. There is an option out there that can provide what you need at a price you can afford. It’s just a matter of taking the time to find it.
Many of the most popular weight loss programs promise quick and easy results if you invest in their food and exercise equipment, but the truth is, for someone struggling with weight, there is often no easy answer. Look for a program that allows you to go at your own pace and offers realistic goals you can achieve. Don’t compare your progress with other people in the program. How much you lose will be a very individual thing and basing your success on how other people are doing simply isn’t healthy. Set goals that you feel you can realistically achieve and work toward them. Gage your success on how close you come to achieving your personal goals. If your goal is to lose five pounds and you lose four, consider that a win and not a fail. Try to see where you went wrong. Did you indulge on fast food? Did you skip workouts? Next time, stick with the five pound goal, but skip the fast food, as hard as it is, and make sure you take the time to workout.
The best thing about choosing a good weight loss program is the ability a program gives you to speak with other people trying to lose weight. Many programs have a website you can go to with message boards where other people on the program are able to share their experiences. Don’t be afraid to share your own experiences and talk to others who are having similar experiences. If someone is having a lot of success with the program, talk to them about their success. Find out what their workout routine is like. Ask them for recipes or meal ideas that might help you lose weight. This community aspect of weight loss programs can offer you much needed moral support and provide you will valuable tips to help you achieve your goals (this is currently planned at Lose.kg). When you succeed you have other people who are going through the same thing to share that success with. If you don’t reach your goal, you can get advice on how you can do better next time and encouragement to keep trying. Perhaps you’ll even find someone else in the program who lives in your area and you will gain a new workout buddy.
Welcome to the soon to be #1 Weight Loss Community Online
What is Lose.Kg?
Lose.kg is a free Weight Loss Community that plans to exist solely on community members donations.
We plan to install donation options in the near future where we will ask our members for every 1 Kilo (2.2 pounds) they have lost to donate $1 only…
Yes, this makes it the cheapest Weight Loss Program in the world!
Also we are planning to give away expensive ebooks and weight loss programs frequenting the world wide web for free, we do not exactly yet know how we will pull this off but watch us, we are dedicated to make changes happen for you and whatever weight issue you might have.
Planned is a sort of member profile section in a manner like Facebook but for overweight people that will help motivate one another to lose weight (Lose KG, hence the name).
Right now we have Lose.kg Team Members work on our own FREE E-book collection, we hope to have the first E-book ready in September 2010.
Oh and we have a lot of more things being brainstormed right now, so watch this article and the whole Lose Kg Community in the coming months and be amazed.
To your success in the realm of Weight Loss.
Toni Hoffmann, founder of Lose.kg.
August 15th 2010