Permanent Weight Loss
If you are looking to lose weight and keeping it off, a permanent weight loss plan is the thing for you. You have to choose a weight loss plan that will suit your lifestyle and keep you fit. Here are tips for permeated weight loss that will work on everyone.
* Reduce the carbohydrate content in your diet. Eating fewer carbohydrates will most certainly help you lose weight. It will also help you feel full longer and make you stay away from snacks. This will eventually help you in permanently keeping the pounds off.
* Reduce the fat content in your diet. Fat contains more calories than either carbohydrates or proteins and decreasing the amount of butter, oil and other fatty items everyday from your meals will help you lose weight.
* Eat as much vegetables as you can. While out shopping, look for vegetables that have a low Glycemic index, are low in starch, high in fiber and full of essential nutrients. Having 3-4 servings of veggies everyday is a great idea. Your digestion will improve and you will find yourself less prone to snacking.
* Eat at least 25 gm of fiber everyday.
* Avoid fad diets if you want permanent weight loss. They will only make you gain back all the weight you lost before you can say “WEIGHT LOSS”!
* Exercise everyday. Simple free- hand exercises, jogging, cycling, swimming or brisk walking at least 4-5 times a day should be a part of your routine.