Archive for the ‘Lose Belly Fat’ Category
Lose Stomach Fat
Very few of us are actually satisfied with our weight or size. It’s not that we are not beautiful; it’s just that we have a low opinion of ourselves. But it is a fact that most of us have a problem with stomach fat. Here you get to find out some real – life tips on how to lose stomach fat.
* Skipping breakfast is perhaps the worst thing you can do for your stomach fat. When you don’t eat breakfast, you starve yourself for more than 12 hours, which is not good either for your metabolism or energy levels. Even a glass of milk is better than no breakfast.
* Exercise is something you just can’t ignore if you have stomach fat you are ashamed about. Doing sit up’s, crunches, back – bend exercises and yoga are great ideas for a stomach workout. Prepare a weekly workout regime and stick to it.
* Drink as much water as you can. At least 10-12 glasses of water will keep your body hydrated, which will boost up your metabolism, which again will help you lose your stomach fat.
* Eat a reduced – calorie meal with less protein and fat and more fiber. Cut off on alcohol, sweets, chocolates, ice-creams most of the time.
* Avoid stress. Relax after a hard day’s work with music, a book or television.
* Keep a food and workout diary where you will measure your progress day by day. It will help you stay motivated.
How To Lose Stomach Fat?
Have you been looking for ways to lose stomach fat but failed to find a reliable one? If the answer is yes, this article will be an eye-opener. Here you will get to know about the best ways to lose stomach fat, both by diet and exercise.
* Most people can’t get rid of stomach fat because of leading a sedentary lifestyle year after year. Even doing simple physical tasks will cut your losses.
* Crash dieting never works if you want to lose stomach fat. This is because crash dieting causes loss of fluids leading to temporary weight loss, all of which you gain back the day you start eating like a normal person.
* The best diet to lose stomach fat is a reduced-calorie one. Eat lots of fresh green vegetables and seasonal fruits, wholegrain cereals and breads and poultry. Stay away from red meat, butter, white bread, white rice, alcohol, tea and coffee as much as you can.
* Make exercise a part of your everyday routine. Apart from a rigorous exercise program such as swimming, cycling or playing a sport, try inculcating physical activity in your life. Get off the bus two stops away from your home and walk the rest of the way. Ditch the elevator for the stairs. Do crunches and sit-ups whenever you can, especially after getting out of bed in the morning.
With a bit of effort and planning, it is definitely possible for you to win the battle against the bulge!
What Is The Best Exercise To Lose Belly Fat?
Going crazy over trying to lose the bulge on your belly? Well, you are not alone! Most people with weight problems find that the pounds accumulated in their abdomen are the hardest to get rid of. The thing about belly fat is that it won’t go away by just going on a crash diet. Exercise is the only way that is going to help you. This article gives you the best exercises to lose belly fat.
Lie on your back with the feet flat on the ground and knees bent. With your hands behind your head, pull yourself up and to an angle of 30 degree, while bringing your knees to your chest. Hold for a few second and then go back to lying again. Repeat this 15 times.
Lie on your back with your hands and feet on the ground. Now, move your knees towards the left side. Do this with the right side as well. Feel the tension on your belly. Repeat this 5 times.
With your heels touching your butts, sit on your knees. Now, move your head towards the floor while you press your stomach with both of your hands. Hold for 15 seconds and then come up. Repeat this 10 times.
The best exercises to lose belly fat are going to help you only if you do them regularly. Also, try and adopt a healthier lifestyle. Eat regular well – balanced meals and be physically active. With proper planning, you can lose the bulge!
Best Way To Lose Belly Fat
Trying to win the battle against the bulge? You are not alone. Millions of people are trying to do just that, with little effect. The most important thing to remember if you want to lose belly fat is, no pill or supplement is going to help you. YOU have to be motivated to devote your efforts to lose it. How? Read on to find more.
* First things first. The right diet is not one that starves you but one that cuts off the unnecessary calories from your meals. Eating regular, well – balanced meals with small food portions is a lot more effective that eating only cabbage soup for days on end. It will not only have a positive effect on your weight loss regime, it will also help you keep off the weight you have lost.
* You can’t possibly lose belly fat without exercising. Concentrating on your abs while exercising is important. For this, you can do sit ups and crunches regularly. Yoga is known to be extremely effective as well. Mind you, you should have a daily exercise program and stick to it!
* Being physically active is extremely important if you are thinking of losing belly fat. Staying hunched up on your chair in the office cubicle is not going to be of much help. Get up every half an hour or so and walk around a bit. Skip the elevator and take the stairs instead. Simple things are going to help you in the long run.
How to Lose Belly Fat?
When trying to get in shape, one of the most common questions people want answered is how to lose belly fat. The truth is, it’s much easier than many people would have you believe. It will still take hard work, dedication and some changes to your lifestyle, but getting the belly of your dreams is not impossible. The reason many people have so much trouble eliminating belly fat is simple. To be successful, you need to focus on more than just exercise. Several factors come into play when you’re trying to get your stomach in shape and exercise is only one of those factors and in the grand scheme of things, it’s a fairly small factor.
The first step in losing belly fat is focusing on healthy eating. Exercise alone will help you lose weight, but it won’t do much for belly fat unless you are eating properly. In addition, a healthy diet will make you feel better emotionally and mentally, will help improve your sleep patterns and will give you more energy. All of these things are extremely important when you want to lose belly fat, and all of these things begin with your diet.
Fast food is convenient and easy but it’s also loaded with all of the things you want to avoid. That doesn’t mean you can’t grab something from a fast food restaurant when you don’t feel like cooking, it just means you have to look for the healthy options on the menu. This might mean you have to cut out your favorite fast food restaurant most of the time, but the benefits are worth it. A meal from your favorite restaurant can be a great treat every once in a while, but choose healthy food for the majority of your meals.
In terms of exercise, it is important to choose a well-rounded routine that gives you a total body workout. Yoga and Pilates are great options for improving flexibility, burning fat and building muscle that are low impact and can be done every day. You will also, however, need a solid cardiovascular workout routine. A good cardio workout burns fat, builds muscle and boosts your metabolism so your body will be burning fat faster even when you aren’t working out. Stick to cardio no more than three times a week for no more than thirty minutes at a time to make sure you don’t overwork your body, and choose a routine you enjoy. It will be much easier to stick to your workout plan if you enjoy what you’re doing.
Targeted exercises also offer tremendous benefits for getting rid of belly fat, but it’s important to make sure you are working out every area of your body and not just your belly. Crunches are great for toning up your stomach, but without doing exercises that work other areas of your midsection, you’re going to end up with a muscular stomach that protrudes which many feel isn’t much better than having a little belly fat. Pilates and yoga will help with this as they both offer total body workouts, but if you are looking for something more, speak with a trainer at your gym and see what they would recommend.
Above all else, getting rid of belly fat will take time so be patient and stay optimistic. A good attitude can make all the difference. You might not see the results right away but you’ll feel better regardless and in time, you’ll notice that belly fat melting away.